Friday, July 29, 2016

My First Windows Form Game

Hi there Everyone ,Glade That you made here,
Check out my First C# Windows form Application ,
it's very amusing and Yet you can implement and Enjoy doing that .
I 've learned it from a youtube video link here.
and That The Source Code of The Game  here
You can play it by downloading the exe
Ping Pong is Very Intersting ,and has the following properties:
1-Ability to pause/resume the game using (P/C buttons).
2-Ability to Start /End Game using (R/ESC buttons ).
3-Score Increases by more winning :D .
Further Improvements:
1-Collision detection with bounce.
2-sounds when obtaining bounce.
3-general music when playing.
That is My first game I ever developed from scratch ,I welcome comments and Any one who wants further improvements or add more functionalities your welcomed to use the source code .
mail me at : YusufM.salh@gmail.com
29-June-2016 .



No comments:

Post a Comment